We are happy to announce that the Hypnofit Clinic is open for face-to-face consultations once again! We welcome your return to our clinic.
The health and wellbeing of our clients and therapists is of paramount importance to us.
We value our clients and have measures in place to ensure your safety when attending the clinic
- We have installed a sanitizing station outside for your use before and after your visit.
- We offer recyclable paper towels for your use in the toilet.
- Recyclable paper cups are available for our drinking water fountain.
- A safe distance will be maintained between you and your Hypnotherapist.
- We have established a no-touch environment for the clinic.
Of course, if you still prefer to see us online, we are happy to provide this service.
If you feel unwell, even with mild cold symptoms, on the day of your face-to-face consultation, we respectfully request that you contact us to cancel your appointment and reschedule for another time. This is to protect other clients and you from being inadvertently exposed to the virus while already ill.
We also ask that you cancel your session if you have travelled overseas or been in contact with someone who has recently returned to Australia.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your cooperation with respect to the above.
Keep well, stay healthy, and continue to look after one another.
Helen and the Hypnofit Team
CLAIM YOUR FREE 30 MINUTE STRATEGY SESSION WITH OUR SPECIALIST AND TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE TODAY!